In a new study by Booz & Company and social marketing software developer Buddy Media, nearly all the companies surveyed say they plan to increase their spending on social media, and 39 percent say they’re going to boost spending substantially. In contrast, 38 percent say that social media is on the CEO’s agenda, and 35 percent say they have a senior executive in charge of social media company-wide.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser on the Next Industrial Revolution
- 2.In Search of Ingenuity
- 3.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 4.10 Principles of Change Management
- 5.One Bad Apple Spoils the Company
- 6.Why Distinctive Customer Targeting Is a Smart Strategy
- 7.Leave the Airlines Alone
- 8.A Strategist’s Guide to Blockchain
- 9.How to Grow into an Original Person
- 10.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0