In a new study by Booz & Company and social marketing software developer Buddy Media, nearly all the companies surveyed say they plan to increase their spending on social media, and 39 percent say they’re going to boost spending substantially. In contrast, 38 percent say that social media is on the CEO’s agenda, and 35 percent say they have a senior executive in charge of social media company-wide.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Consistency Drives Success at Telus
- 2.Just Say No
- 3.The Search for an Oracle
- 4.Jeffrey Pfeffer’s Required Reading
- 5.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 6.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind
- 7.Grow from Your Strengths
- 8.10 Principles of Change Management
- 9.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 10.A New Perspective on Chief Information Officers