Research suggests that opposition outside America to U.S. foreign policy doesn't necessarily affect consumer choice.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Consistency Drives Success at Telus
- 2.Just Say No
- 3.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 4.The Audacity of Holacracy
- 5.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 6.The Search for an Oracle
- 7.The How and When of Getting Back to Work
- 8.Lotte Bailyn Is Redefining the Rules of Work and Family
- 9.Grow from Your Strengths
- 10.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind