How United Technologies Corporation—owner of Pratt & Whitney, Otis Elevator, and a wide range of other businesses—became one of the major corporate success stories of the past two decades. See also “The Story of UTCʼs Success—In Pictures.”August 27, 2013
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.10 Principles of Change Management
- 2.Role Model Behavior
- 3.Paychecks with a Purpose
- 4.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 5.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread
- 6.The Fortune 500 Teller
- 7.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 8.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 9.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 10.Navigating Retail’s Last Mile