Internet marketing has been a shot in the demographic darkness. Effective e-tailing must target not just users, but usage — a methodology called “occasionalization.”July 1, 2001
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.10 Principles of Change Management
- 2.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 3.Paychecks with a Purpose
- 4.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 5.The Fortune 500 Teller
- 6.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 7.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 8.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 9.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread
- 10.Best Business Books 2015