Ads that trumpet, “We’re unique!” are meaningless if the stores say, “No, we’re not.”November 13, 2007
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 2.Roger Martin’s Required Reading
- 3.How Ads for Big Brands Could Benefit Rivals Instead
- 4.Are You a Producer or a Performer?
- 5.Finding the "Herbie" in Your Change Initiative
- 6.10 Principles of Change Management
- 7.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 8.How Performance Reviews Pay Off
- 9.Leaps in Perspective
- 10.The Future of Management Is Teal