An ongoing survey finds that “activist” chief financial officers are becoming strategic assets to their companies — a change in job description that may not only improve their company’s performance but also enhance their career options.May 16, 2005
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 2.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 3.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 4.A Blueprint for Forays into Emerging Markets
- 5.Aqua Culture
- 6.10 Principles of Change Management
- 7.The Key to Greece’s Recovery? Strategic Management
- 8.Who Are Your High-Potential Employees?
- 9.Leaps in Perspective
- 10.Stop Driving Away Your Producers