Nicholas Carr, author of The Glass Cage: Automation and Us, introduces a lesson in generating deeper insights from The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload, by Daniel J. Levitin.October 20, 2014
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 2.10 Principles of Change Management
- 3.Innovation’s New World Order
- 4.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 5.Role Model Behavior
- 6.A Good Barrel for Bad Apples in Business
- 7.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 8.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 9.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 10.Paychecks with a Purpose