Poor planning for changes in leadership costs companies dearly. Getting it right is worth more than you might think. See also “CEO Succession: Why It Pays to Have a Plan.”May 4, 2015
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Consistency Drives Success at Telus
- 2.Just Say No
- 3.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 4.The Audacity of Holacracy
- 5.Lotte Bailyn Is Redefining the Rules of Work and Family
- 6.The How and When of Getting Back to Work
- 7.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 8.Put the Humanity Back in Human Resources
- 9.Mix and Deliver: The Next Step for Drinks Apps?
- 10.Grow from Your Strengths