Italy has worked hard to modernize its economy, but still lags in reforming labor markets, financial systems, and education. Will the nation push ahead, or hang on to the status quo?April 1, 2001
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Consistency Drives Success at Telus
- 2.Just Say No
- 3.The Audacity of Holacracy
- 4.Mix and Deliver: The Next Step for Drinks Apps?
- 5.Put the Humanity Back in Human Resources
- 6.The Search for an Oracle
- 7.Grow from Your Strengths
- 8.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 9.10 Principles of Change Management
- 10.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind