Catching the right moment to take action when successful business models begin to wane requires skilled detection work and the courage to face reality. In the second article of a two-part series on value migration -- the process by which changing markets and new competitors threaten a company's equilibrium -- a system of early-warning diagnostics is recommended.January 1, 1997
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.10 Principles of Change Management
- 2.Role Model Behavior
- 3.Paychecks with a Purpose
- 4.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 5.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread
- 6.The Fortune 500 Teller
- 7.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 8.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 9.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 10.Navigating Retail’s Last Mile