Catching the right moment to take action when successful business models begin to wane requires skilled detection work and the courage to face reality. In the second article of a two-part series on value migration -- the process by which changing markets and new competitors threaten a company's equilibrium -- a system of early-warning diagnostics is recommended.January 1, 1997
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 2.10 Principles of Change Management
- 3.Roger Martin’s Required Reading
- 4.Are You a Producer or a Performer?
- 5.How Ads for Big Brands Could Benefit Rivals Instead
- 6.How Performance Reviews Pay Off
- 7.Let’s Megadeal
- 8.Leaps in Perspective
- 9.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 10.The Future of Management Is Teal