How do you institute real change while preserving a company's culture? Corning Incorporated did it by starting at the top and by creating a partnership to transform itself through a comprehensive reassessment of its existing costs and hopes for growth.April 1, 1996
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Roger Martin’s Required Reading
- 2.Are You a Producer or a Performer?
- 3.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 4.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 5.How Ads for Big Brands Could Benefit Rivals Instead
- 6.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 7.Help, I Need Somebody (at the Office)
- 8.10 Principles of Change Management
- 9.Stop Driving Away Your Producers
- 10.Who Are Your High-Potential Employees?