In commodity-goods markets, price is usually the only differentiator. But if you can brand those goods and bundle them with services, even bricks and sand can command premium prices. Here is how to turn commodities into branded goods.April 1, 1998
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 2.10 Principles of Change Management
- 3.When You Get Caught Up in the Wrong Trend
- 4.Role Model Behavior
- 5.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread
- 6.Uncomfortable Truths Don’t Just Go Away
- 7.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 8.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 9.Why Pictures Are Worth a Thousand Words
- 10.Innovation’s New World Order