In commodity-goods markets, price is usually the only differentiator. But if you can brand those goods and bundle them with services, even bricks and sand can command premium prices. Here is how to turn commodities into branded goods.April 1, 1998
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 2.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 3.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 4.Aqua Culture
- 5.Who Are Your High-Potential Employees?
- 6.A Blueprint for Forays into Emerging Markets
- 7.The Key to Greece’s Recovery? Strategic Management
- 8.10 Principles of Change Management
- 9.Leaps in Perspective
- 10.Help, I Need Somebody (at the Office)