The New People Partnership heralds the appearance of a different "company man and woman." As corporations and employees grapple with the new realities that exist between them, organizations must do more to make workers employable within their own companies.April 1, 1997
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 2.10 Principles of Change Management
- 3.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 4.Paychecks with a Purpose
- 5.Role Model Behavior
- 6.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 7.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 8.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 9.Bran Ferren on the Art of Innovation
- 10.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread