Poor planning for changes in leadership costs companies dearly. Getting it right is worth more than you might think. See also “CEO Succession: Why It Pays to Have a Plan.”May 4, 2015
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 2.10 Principles of Change Management
- 3.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 4.Paychecks with a Purpose
- 5.Role Model Behavior
- 6.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 7.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 8.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 9.Bran Ferren on the Art of Innovation
- 10.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread