Negotiations on the U.K.’s split from the European Union could take years. Instead of waiting, enterprise leaders should rethink their strategies now.
- s+b BlogsBy setting your company up for growth, you have already made a strong, implicit commitment to diversity. The political events of 2016 could help you deliver on that promise.
- s+b BlogsInternational partnerships can put parties at odds, but there are ways for smaller firms to avoid common conflicts and stick up for themselves.
- PodcastThe remarkable gains in productivity in growth in the post–World War II years ground to a halt in the 1970s — and we’re still living with the fallout.
- Global companies have long considered the U.K. their gateway to Europe. They must explore new options.
- As distinctions dissolve among the hardware, software, services, and telecom sectors, companies are changing how they compete.
- s+b BlogsThe failure of prognosticators to call the U.S. presidential election correctly should make us take another look at our own preconceived notions about big data and analytics. It takes human contact to predict an election.
- Duke professor Aaron Chatterji believes business leaders have social and political responsibilities they can’t afford to neglect.
- Aging populations and slower birthrates are presenting challenges to cities around the world.
- s+b BlogsThe 2016 presidential election has shown that no secret is safe; we’d better learn to distinguish acceptable transgressions from non-acceptable ones.
- PodcastThe former Federal Reserve chairman’s remarkable career offers insight into the links between politics and markets.
- The Crisis Is Over: Welcome to the New Crisis
- Trends spotted by Strategy& suggest that companies in any industry can gain prominence by choosing the right approach.
- PodcastFrom income inequality to gridlock, progress is coming from some unlikely sources.
- s+b BlogsStarbucks undergoes a media makeover.
- s+b BlogsRising corporate profits and stagnant wages have been an enduring feature of this economic expansion. Not anymore.
- s+b BlogsThe circular economy starts with the first meal of the day.
- How members of the Gulf Cooperation Council can diversify their economies.
- s+b BlogsThe attacks have changed business thinking and practice around disaster preparedness.