Being recognized as an international brand is usually a decided competitive advantage. But some markets and certain consumers prefer local firms.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- The robots are nowhere near ready to take over crucial logistics and customer-service functions.
- With manufacturing put into the hands of small firms and even consumers, traditional value chains may no longer be as advantageous.
- Tools for successful leaders to identify and tear down hidden barriers that prevent their team from reaching full potential.
- An executive’s character traits are linked to certain patterns in a firm’s investments, strategy decisions, and overall performance, a new study finds.
- Employees who push innovative products have a tough job, but can be encouraged by managers who grasp their motivations to succeed.
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|