In his new book, Adam Grant turns the conventional wisdom on non-conformity on its head.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Don’t underestimate the power of choosing a unique definition of the customers your company will serve.
- When it comes to organizational change, allowing sufficient time to gain attention and approval will increase your odds of success.
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser on the Next Industrial Revolution
- 2.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 3.China’s Philosopher-CEO Zhang Ruimin
- 4.The Haier Road to Growth
- 5.10 Principles of Change Management
- 6.Why Distinctive Customer Targeting Is a Smart Strategy
- 7.How to Grow into an Original Person
- 8.In Search of Ingenuity
- 9.A Strategist’s Guide to Blockchain
- 10.Danaher’s Instruments of Change