Consumers who use mobile apps tend to make more-frequent purchases, spend less per transaction, and return items more often than those who don’t.
- Although manufacturers can derive some short-term benefits from unauthorized retailers, outright bootlegging is harmful to profits and reputation.
- Few have resolved the tension between identity and growth as masterfully as the coffee chain’s CEO.
- A series of honest conversations with yourself, delving deeper than the annual list of dos and don’ts, can spark lasting and meaningful change.
- To boost a hotel’s bottom line, ask the bellhop.
- Companies with employee-friendly policies produce more patents, which shareholders highly value and result in long-term financial benefits.
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|