David Farber’s seminal bio of John J. Raskob sets the business context for The Great Gatsby.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Business Literature
- Mohsin Hamid’s new novel raises perennial questions about the sacrifices we make to get ahead.
- Dan Heath, the coauthor of Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work, explains how to raise the quality of your company’s decisions.
- Ed Whitacre rescued a couple of iconic American companies, but a few years too late for my family.
- In Story of My People, Edoardo Nesi explores that fate of his family’s company—and of local industry—amid rising global competition.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Roger Martin’s Required Reading
- 2.Are You a Producer or a Performer?
- 3.Help, I Need Somebody (at the Office)
- 4.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 5.Stop Driving Away Your Producers
- 6.Who Are Your High-Potential Employees?
- 7.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 8.10 Principles of Change Management
- 9.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 10.Leaps in Perspective