Chip Bell teams up with Marshall Goldsmith in the third edition of his best-selling business book on mentorship.
s+b Blogs: Business Literature
- In Common Ground on Hostile Turf, environmental mediator Lucy Moore offers insights applicable to change management.
- Professors Usha Haley and George Haley identify the origin of Chinese dominance in four major industries.
- A new book on creativity turns the conventional approach to business innovation on its head.
- David Farber’s seminal bio of John J. Raskob sets the business context for The Great Gatsby.
- Mohsin Hamid’s new novel raises perennial questions about the sacrifices we make to get ahead.
- Dan Heath, the coauthor of Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work, explains how to raise the quality of your company’s decisions.
- Ed Whitacre rescued a couple of iconic American companies, but a few years too late for my family.
- In Story of My People, Edoardo Nesi explores that fate of his family’s company—and of local industry—amid rising global competition.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5|