This infographic provides a snapshot of the emerging wearable technology market.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Consumer Products
- The toy company thrives by understanding the deep dynamics of how consumers have fun.
- A new Adweek infographic reveals how millennials shop—and how marketers can reach them.
- The key to tech customer loyalty isn’t about being the biggest—it’s about embracing the smallest.
- In order to fend off competitors and foster growth, large CPG companies must bring the prices they set for products in line with their value to consumers.
- An interactive look at the highs and lows surrounding the controversial digital currency.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Roger Martin’s Required Reading
- 2.Are You a Producer or a Performer?
- 3.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 4.How Ads for Big Brands Could Benefit Rivals Instead
- 5.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 6.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 7.Leaps in Perspective
- 8.Help, I Need Somebody (at the Office)
- 9.10 Principles of Change Management
- 10.Stop Driving Away Your Producers