The fastest-growing marketing channel is the voice telephone — especially when it turns solving a problem into making a sale.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Consumer Products
- This infographic provides a snapshot of the emerging wearable technology market.
- The toy company thrives by understanding the deep dynamics of how consumers have fun.
- A new Adweek infographic reveals how millennials shop—and how marketers can reach them.
- The key to tech customer loyalty isn’t about being the biggest—it’s about embracing the smallest.
- In order to fend off competitors and foster growth, large CPG companies must bring the prices they set for products in line with their value to consumers.
- An interactive look at the highs and lows surrounding the controversial digital currency.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser on the Next Industrial Revolution
- 2.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 3.China’s Philosopher-CEO Zhang Ruimin
- 4.The Haier Road to Growth
- 5.10 Principles of Change Management
- 6.Why Distinctive Customer Targeting Is a Smart Strategy
- 7.In Search of Ingenuity
- 8.How to Grow into an Original Person
- 9.A Strategist’s Guide to Blockchain
- 10.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0