The fastest-growing marketing channel is the voice telephone — especially when it turns solving a problem into making a sale.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Consumer Products
- This infographic provides a snapshot of the emerging wearable technology market.
- The toy company thrives by understanding the deep dynamics of how consumers have fun.
- A new Adweek infographic reveals how millennials shop—and how marketers can reach them.
- The key to tech customer loyalty isn’t about being the biggest—it’s about embracing the smallest.
- In order to fend off competitors and foster growth, large CPG companies must bring the prices they set for products in line with their value to consumers.
- An interactive look at the highs and lows surrounding the controversial digital currency.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.10 Principles of Change Management
- 2.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 3.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 4.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 5.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 6.A Good Barrel for Bad Apples in Business
- 7.Role Model Behavior
- 8.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 9.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread
- 10.The Fortune 500 Teller