Chinese brands don’t need David Brooks’s “romantic advantage,” just the right capabilities.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Global Perspective
- Businesses must ask themselves what impact they can make on society as social and economic climates change around the world.
- The government and private sector must join forces to restore the U.K. to its position as a leader in supporting working women.
- As Chinese firms expand their international footprint, they can create unique partnerships with their Western competitors.
- Seven principles can help multinationals sell to a rising segment of eager Chinese customers.
- Low-probability, high-impact events can be catastrophic for companies doing business in the Chinese market.
|Prev||Page 1 2|