The author finally realizes the point of a lesson from many years ago: Sometimes you need to work within the rules.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Innovation
- The disruptive influences of e-commerce may finally be setting their sites on the grocery industry.
- Changing the way creative teams work together could increase their ability to generate new ideas.
- Using a smarter design, Renault has engineered high-quality, low-cost cars for cost-conscious consumers.
- The lessons of frugal innovation allow companies in both emerging and developed economies to do more with fewer resources.
- Successfully innovative consumer products, like SodaStream and Dyson, appear to share two attributes: coherence and being difficult to copy.
- As A.G. Lafley returns to the helm, the consumer products giant can’t just rely on its product development expertise to get its mojo back.
|Prev||Page 1 2|