Using a smarter design, Renault has engineered high-quality, low-cost cars for cost-conscious consumers.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Innovation
- Successfully innovative consumer products, like SodaStream and Dyson, appear to share two attributes: coherence and being difficult to copy.
- As A.G. Lafley returns to the helm, the consumer products giant can’t just rely on its product development expertise to get its mojo back.
|Prev||Page 1 2|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 2.10 Principles of Change Management
- 3.Paychecks with a Purpose
- 4.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 5.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 6.The Fortune 500 Teller
- 7.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 8.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 9.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread
- 10.Role Model Behavior