Big data is an invaluable source of insight, but companies with limited access to analytics can still find information to improve their business.
s+b Blogs: Marketing, Media & Sales
- What the Internet and focus groups can teach you about putting advanced analytics at the center of your business.
- Ad agencies should stay focused on what they do best—generating the next big idea.
- ESPN’s new formula for personal presence could show individuals and companies how to build brands that complement each other.
- A closer look reveals that some unstructured data lends itself to insightful analysis.
- What’s the right move when your famous pitchperson takes a public beating?
- A crucial first step in applying analytics is to decode the jargon.
|Prev||Page 1 2|