Manufacturers should adopt the nimble strategy used by software firms: “sprint and scrum.”
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Operations & Manufacturing
- Manufacturers that take a positive view of product proliferation are better meeting the demands of their customers.
- Steve Capps’s award-winning article is an essential primer for anyone trying to understand manufacturing.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser on the Next Industrial Revolution
- 2.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0
- 3.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 4.10 Principles of Change Management
- 5.Why We Love Tough-Love Managers
- 6.Leave the Airlines Alone
- 7.Why It Makes Sense for Managers to Go Slow to Go Fast
- 8.Why Distinctive Customer Targeting Is a Smart Strategy
- 9.Not So Great Expectations for Japan
- 10.Danaher’s Instruments of Change