Manufacturers should adopt the nimble strategy used by software firms: “sprint and scrum.”
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Operations & Manufacturing
- Manufacturers that take a positive view of product proliferation are better meeting the demands of their customers.
- Steve Capps’s award-winning article is an essential primer for anyone trying to understand manufacturing.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 2.Roger Martin’s Required Reading
- 3.How Ads for Big Brands Could Benefit Rivals Instead
- 4.Are You a Producer or a Performer?
- 5.Finding the "Herbie" in Your Change Initiative
- 6.10 Principles of Change Management
- 7.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 8.How Performance Reviews Pay Off
- 9.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 10.Leaps in Perspective