Manufacturers should adopt the nimble strategy used by software firms: “sprint and scrum.”
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Operations & Manufacturing
- Manufacturers that take a positive view of product proliferation are better meeting the demands of their customers.
- Steve Capps’s award-winning article is an essential primer for anyone trying to understand manufacturing.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.10 Principles of Change Management
- 2.Innovation’s New World Order
- 3.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 4.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 5.Role Model Behavior
- 6.Bran Ferren on the Art of Innovation
- 7.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 8.A Good Barrel for Bad Apples in Business
- 9.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 10.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread