Manufacturers should adopt the nimble strategy used by software firms: “sprint and scrum.”
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Operations & Manufacturing
- Manufacturers that take a positive view of product proliferation are better meeting the demands of their customers.
- Steve Capps’s award-winning article is an essential primer for anyone trying to understand manufacturing.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Jeffrey Pfeffer’s Required Reading
- 2.A New Perspective on Chief Information Officers
- 3.Grow from Your Strengths
- 4.Lotte Bailyn Is Redefining the Rules of Work and Family
- 5.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind
- 6.Put the Humanity Back in Human Resources
- 7.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 8.Thinking Like a Leader: Three Big Shifts
- 9.10 Principles of Change Management
- 10.How Tech Clusters Form