Business decisions that significantly impact people’s lives should take those people into account.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Organizations & People
- A new Gallup poll reveals pervasive apathy in the workplace.
- Both formal and informal elements have the power to make or break a new strategy.
- By focusing on individual skills over teamwork, we are setting up our children to struggle in the modern workplace.
- The world of work has changed an awful lot in the past 30 years. It’s time for your performance management to catch up.
- Everyone makes mistakes—but some are unacceptable.
- An innovative program trains high school graduates and veterans for careers as consultants.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser on the Next Industrial Revolution
- 2.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0
- 3.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 4.10 Principles of Change Management
- 5.Why We Love Tough-Love Managers
- 6.Leave the Airlines Alone
- 7.Why It Makes Sense for Managers to Go Slow to Go Fast
- 8.Why Distinctive Customer Targeting Is a Smart Strategy
- 9.Not So Great Expectations for Japan
- 10.Danaher’s Instruments of Change