New research shows how successful managers keep complex projects on track.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 2.Grow from Your Strengths
- 3.Jeffrey Pfeffer’s Required Reading
- 4.A New Perspective on Chief Information Officers
- 5.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind
- 6.Thinking Like a Leader: Three Big Shifts
- 7.Put the Humanity Back in Human Resources
- 8.10 Principles of Change Management
- 9.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 10.Lotte Bailyn Is Redefining the Rules of Work and Family