Companies that collaborate on certain projects with other firms can reap greater rewards than going it alone.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Recent Research
- Retailers can trigger shoppers to make impulse buys online just as they can in a physical store.
- Leaders who project their negative attitudes onto their subordinates can hamper the way their companies do business.
- Online retailers can encourage word-of-mouth advertising by appealing to consumers’ benevolence.
- Corporations that understand why people buy counterfeit goods can learn to draw more consumers away from fakes.
- Companies that focus on consumers with little spending power can change the dynamics of an industry.
- Companies can capitalize on the wealth of information in consumers’ and competitors’ online posts.
- Games in the workplace can have a beneficial effect on employees, but not when they’re mandated by management.
- There are certain rules to follow if you want to grow your Twittersphere.
- An increasing number of companies are giving consumers specific details about their efforts to protect the environment and their workers.
- New research shows how successful managers keep complex projects on track.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.10 Principles of Change Management
- 2.Paychecks with a Purpose
- 3.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 4.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 5.The Fortune 500 Teller
- 6.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 7.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 8.Best Business Books 2015
- 9.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 10.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread