Companies that collaborate on certain projects with other firms can reap greater rewards than going it alone.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Recent Research
- Retailers can trigger shoppers to make impulse buys online just as they can in a physical store.
- Leaders who project their negative attitudes onto their subordinates can hamper the way their companies do business.
- Online retailers can encourage word-of-mouth advertising by appealing to consumers’ benevolence.
- Corporations that understand why people buy counterfeit goods can learn to draw more consumers away from fakes.
- Companies that focus on consumers with little spending power can change the dynamics of an industry.
- Companies can capitalize on the wealth of information in consumers’ and competitors’ online posts.
- Games in the workplace can have a beneficial effect on employees, but not when they’re mandated by management.
- There are certain rules to follow if you want to grow your Twittersphere.
- An increasing number of companies are giving consumers specific details about their efforts to protect the environment and their workers.
- New research shows how successful managers keep complex projects on track.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6|