Fights in the boardroom between shareholders and management highlight one important question—who gets to call the shots?
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
s+b Blogs: Strategy & Leadership
- Executives, officials, and managers should have to earn the title of “leader,” not just expect to receive it.
- As he prepares to step down, will Ballmer’s organizational shake-up make any difference?
- Lessons for managers from a manufacturing success story.
- If you want to retain your high-potential employees, you have to get involved in helping them plan their careers.
- Starting a business is one thing—sticking with it is quite another.
- Jon Corzine’s legal troubles point to a toxic mix of bad ethics, bad management, and bad leadership.
- Why some corporate relationships end in divorce while others live on in blissful union.
- Successful strategists understand that their role is to manage a process fraught with contradictions.
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome could be the next big worldwide crisis. Are you ready to lead your global company through it?
- Introducing Camp Snowball, where teachers learn the hidden interactions that separate success from failure.
- It’s time to reconsider the benefits and risks of combining the CEO and chairman roles.
- It traditionally takes months for new leaders to make a positive impact. That’s simply much too long to wait.
- Welcome to strategy+business’s new blog.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6|