A Silicon Valley serial entrepreneur whose ideas inspired the lean startup movement shares some of his favorite books.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Organizations that don’t invest in their employees may not be able to field a full-strength team.
- Breakthroughs happen when organizations are set up to support them.
- Manufacturing and service firms differ in their approach to domestic and international philanthropy.
- Relentless waves of disruption can make it difficult for people to envision a bright future in their own field.
- Physical separation among coworkers isn’t necessarily an obstacle to innovative collaboration, and other types of breathing room may actually help productivity.
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|