An executive’s character traits are linked to certain patterns in a firm’s investments, strategy decisions, and overall performance, a new study finds.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Employees who push innovative products have a tough job, but can be encouraged by managers who grasp their motivations to succeed.
- Keeping up with technology is every executive’s job, but it doesn’t need to be daunting. Here are three strategies for staying relevant in the digital age.
- In mature product categories, the top companies usually compete fiercely for one another’s customers. But they might be better off focusing on the fringe consumers who haven’t yet picked a side.
- The rise of Web 2.0 platforms and social media programs has the potential to enhance the way colleagues collaborate, but old work habits die hard.
- Appealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|