A veteran executive calls out the books that most influenced him in a career driven by innovation.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Inside every exceptional company are teams of people working across functions, year after year, doing things together they couldn’t do alone.
- Far from an unnecessary perk, company-provided food and drink is an investment in productivity.
- To pick the right priorities for your time, hone in on the things that allow you to deliver your best.
- Large U.S. firms react to competition from high-quality foreign importers by investing more in their own R&D efforts and producing more patents.
- Working in a supportive environment boosts LGB employees’ belief that they are living up to their professional aspirations.
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|