The CEO of Imperative recommends three books that explore purpose from individual and organizational perspectives.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- When it comes to organizational change, allowing sufficient time to gain attention and approval will increase your odds of success.
- Forward thinking is more than a generic phrase. Here are specific tactics to help companies capitalize on future trends.
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 2.Why It Makes Sense for Managers to Go Slow to Go Fast
- 3.10 Principles of Change Management
- 4.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0
- 5.Beauty Is in the Eye of the Shareholder
- 6.The Mindful Board
- 7.The Thought Leader Interview: Jonathan Haidt
- 8.Not So Great Expectations for Japan
- 9.The Three Measures of Your Leadership Success
- 10.Why We Love Tough-Love Managers