When hiring CEOs, companies appear to focus on interpersonal skills while overlooking the candidate’s capacity to get the job done.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Like manufacturing, American agriculture has near-record output, but employs far fewer people than it did decades ago.
- Startup nuTonomy thinks that the island nation is the place to make autonomous vehicles — in the form of driverless taxis — a reality.
- Beyond individual talent, prospects should be evaluated on their ability to be good teammates.
- Organizations that don’t invest in their employees may not be able to field a full-strength team.
- Manufacturing and service firms differ in their approach to domestic and international philanthropy.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|