Check out this new interactive graphic to see if your profession will soon become automated.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Traditional offices are evolving in ways that affect where, when, and how we get our best ideas.
- The effectiveness of women in the boardroom can depend on whether the company is having a period of good performance or bad.
- In order to fend off competitors and foster growth, large CPG companies must bring the prices they set for products in line with their value to consumers.
- Business units abroad that focus on technology and R&D exert more influence with the home office than those that focus on sales or marketing.
- The app markets are winning—it’s time to focus on working (and winning) within them.
- The ice cream market reveals that consumers don’t mind smaller packaging as much as they do bigger price tags.
- It takes discipline to empower others to awaken their creativity, energy, and spontaneity.
|Prev||Page … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 …||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 2.10 Principles of Change Management
- 3.Innovation’s New World Order
- 4.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 5.Role Model Behavior
- 6.A Good Barrel for Bad Apples in Business
- 7.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 8.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 9.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 10.Paychecks with a Purpose