Should you make your company in your own image?
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- The success of projects involving several stakeholders can depend on achieving the right balance of internal and external contributions.
- Developing countries need national strategies to protect their digital assets and bolster their economic growth.
- How to guide your team amid uncertainty, without losing momentum.
- Your next innovation breakthrough probably won’t come from social media.
- More companies are seeking greater control of their value chain — but they should do so with caution.
- Customer service websites can help B2B firms keep their costs down, but they must invest in traditional hotlines and tech support to satisfy their neediest clients.
- This infographic provides a snapshot of the emerging wearable technology market.
|Prev||Page … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 …||Next|