How to guide your team amid uncertainty, without losing momentum.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Your next innovation breakthrough probably won’t come from social media.
- More companies are seeking greater control of their value chain — but they should do so with caution.
- Customer service websites can help B2B firms keep their costs down, but they must invest in traditional hotlines and tech support to satisfy their neediest clients.
- This infographic provides a snapshot of the emerging wearable technology market.
- Emerging economies are poised to attract tourism’s most lucrative niche market.
- Winning companies are made by leaders committed to solving important problems with innovative ideas — against all odds.
- Many companies were caught unawares by the threat of online music piracy in the 1990s. But the lessons they learned then can teach them how to deal with new technological dangers.
- The art of framing is an essential skill for executives who want to motivate and inspire.
|Prev||Page … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 …||Next|