Brian Wansink explains how to help employees make healthy choices in Slim by Design.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Companies that winningly reposition their brands tend to do so by anticipating market trends and overcoming or minimizing common challenges.
- Fixing resistance to transformations starts with reframing mind-sets and assumptions.
- Young firms seeking outside funding can attract investors by acknowledging they have room for improvement, while also playing up their strengths.
- Historical and fictional accounts of King Henry V show how powerful the two disciplines can be when used together.
- In this HBR IdeaCast, the authors of “How Google Works” reveal their personal approaches to recruiting top-notch talent.
|Prev||Page … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 …||Next|