In a new book, leadership expert Ira Chaleff argues teaching employees to disobey orders is an essential management safeguard.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Attracting new employees and doing right by its current workforce aren’t the only factors that lead a company to adopt LGBT-friendly HR policies.
- The best leadership team contains both innovative producers and recognized performers. Unfortunately, many companies expect a single individual to fulfill both roles. For more related insights, listen to “What Makes Self-Made Billionaires Different.”
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Consistency Drives Success at Telus
- 2.Just Say No
- 3.The Audacity of Holacracy
- 4.Mix and Deliver: The Next Step for Drinks Apps?
- 5.Put the Humanity Back in Human Resources
- 6.The Search for an Oracle
- 7.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 8.Grow from Your Strengths
- 9.10 Principles of Change Management
- 10.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind