Thomas Koulopoulos and Dan Keldsen argue that companies should bridge gaps among various age groups, not reinforce them.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- The linking of billions of devices through the Web has scaled the heights of strategy fashion.
- Potentially harmful rumors can start because employees feel inadequately informed, and they can spread when companies fail to keep their promises to their workers.
- Leading companies know that the future depends on the capabilities, functions, channels, and insights they can tap by working with others.
- A look at some of the best blog posts that we published in 2014.
- Vacations taken by CEOs provide an unlikely, but highly reliable, way to approximate a firm’s corporate activity and anticipate its stock returns.
- Companies that winningly reposition their brands tend to do so by anticipating market trends and overcoming or minimizing common challenges.
|Prev||Page … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 …||Next|