Leading companies know that the future depends on the capabilities, functions, channels, and insights they can tap by working with others.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- A look at some of the best blog posts that we published in 2014.
- Vacations taken by CEOs provide an unlikely, but highly reliable, way to approximate a firm’s corporate activity and anticipate its stock returns.
- Companies that winningly reposition their brands tend to do so by anticipating market trends and overcoming or minimizing common challenges.
- Fixing resistance to transformations starts with reframing mind-sets and assumptions.
- Young firms seeking outside funding can attract investors by acknowledging they have room for improvement, while also playing up their strengths.
|Prev||Page … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 …||Next|