Balancing the immediate desire for personalization with a need to understand more than our immediate environment might ultimately offer the deeper reward.
- Although supervisors profess to have stores’ closing routines under control, consumers and employees alike bemoan the lack of consistency in related management policies.
- Firms can best accommodate employees with disabilities by delegating authority to their immediate supervisors and providing clear instructions in the HR manual on how to handle workers’ individual needs.
- Contrary to the popular notion that consumers care for the products they own, people are more likely to act recklessly toward certain items when a more appealing upgrade reaches the market.
- The success of projects involving several stakeholders can depend on achieving the right balance of internal and external contributions.
- Developing countries need national strategies to protect their digital assets and bolster their economic growth.
|Prev||Page … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 …||Next|