A new book argues that the dangers of risk aversion often outweigh the risk of making mistakes.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Thought LeadersA consummate humanist and pioneer of management thought leadership has passed away.
- Journalists Katty Kay and Claire Shipman explain why self-doubt hurts the career paths of women.
- Executives better serve their companies when they act as co-creators, rather than solo artists.
- Soccer, says Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, is a perfect laboratory for testing economic theory.
- This podcast explores how human we want robots to be—and how that affects everything from autonomous cars to warfare.
|Prev||Page … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 …||Next|