Two new books suggest that how salespeople respond to “no” is a primary determinant in their success.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Traditional offices are evolving in ways that affect where, when, and how we get our best ideas.
- The effectiveness of women in the boardroom can depend on whether the company is having a period of good performance or bad.
- In order to fend off competitors and foster growth, large CPG companies must bring the prices they set for products in line with their value to consumers.
- Business units abroad that focus on technology and R&D exert more influence with the home office than those that focus on sales or marketing.
- The app markets are winning—it’s time to focus on working (and winning) within them.
- The ice cream market reveals that consumers don’t mind smaller packaging as much as they do bigger price tags.
- It takes discipline to empower others to awaken their creativity, energy, and spontaneity.
- Is it time to add some civil disobedience to the civil discourse?
- Catastrophes bring out the true nature of a leader’s innate capacity to do the right thing.
|Prev||Page … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 …||Next|