Soccer, says Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, is a perfect laboratory for testing economic theory.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- This podcast explores how human we want robots to be—and how that affects everything from autonomous cars to warfare.
- How to navigate the twin demands of current performance and future investment.
- To discourage procrastination, managers should give their employees more work, not less.
- A company that collaborates with its rivals can create more business for itself.
- Check out this new interactive graphic to see if your profession will soon become automated.
|Prev||Page … 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 …||Next|