To win in emerging markets, defense and security contractors need to move beyond equipment sales and help their clients develop broader capabilities.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Journalists Katty Kay and Claire Shipman explain why self-doubt hurts the career paths of women.
- Executives better serve their companies when they act as co-creators, rather than solo artists.
- Soccer, says Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, is a perfect laboratory for testing economic theory.
- This podcast explores how human we want robots to be—and how that affects everything from autonomous cars to warfare.
- How to navigate the twin demands of current performance and future investment.
- To discourage procrastination, managers should give their employees more work, not less.
|Prev||Page … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 …||Next|