Successful collaborations create transformational value, according to BP executive Luc Bardin.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- This visual snapshot shows social media’s central role in communication from 2008‒13.
- Here’s what distinguishes organizations that achieve impact and scale.
- The argument that companies in developing regions can succeed through execution alone simply isn’t true.
- Forced rankings of employees have got to go.
- Hear how an adaptive style of leadership—like Nelson Mandela’s—can inspire people to work together in solving their thorniest problems.
|Prev||Page … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 …||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0
- 2.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 3.10 Principles of Change Management
- 4.Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser on the Next Industrial Revolution
- 5.Why We Love Tough-Love Managers
- 6.Why Distinctive Customer Targeting Is a Smart Strategy
- 7.Leave the Airlines Alone
- 8.Danaher’s Instruments of Change
- 9.Why It Makes Sense for Managers to Go Slow to Go Fast
- 10.Not So Great Expectations for Japan