Recent events have shown that companies are always vulnerable to internal and external attacks on their digital data. They need a holistic plan to protect themselves.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- These four excelled at making meaningful connections in a world where that matters more than ever.
- When it comes to managing a company’s working capital, CFOs must balance the need to stock inventory against the need to provide value for shareholders.
- Avoid the usual temptations and your big bet on Verizon Wireless might be a big win.
- Sheryl Sandberg is wrong: Women (and men) who want to “have it all” should create companies that reflect their values.
- Worker participation in management decisions has long been controversial, but the benefits far outweigh the risks.
- As the Affordable Care Act takes effect, health insurance companies will have to design and implement new healthcare models to keep up with the new consumer population.
- When you apply simplistic solutions to complex challenges, you miss out on bigger opportunities.
- Looking to get up to speed on the far-reaching changes in the U.S. healthcare landscape? These resources will help.
|Prev||Page … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 2.10 Principles of Change Management
- 3.Innovation’s New World Order
- 4.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 5.Role Model Behavior
- 6.A Good Barrel for Bad Apples in Business
- 7.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 8.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 9.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 10.Paychecks with a Purpose