Business managers may think they’re fooling customers with a $4.99 price tag, but a new study shows most consumers would rather pay $5.00.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Some advice for professionals who want to start calling their own shots.
- If you want to stay safe and succeed, focus on others more than yourself.
- An animated look at the innovation battle between upstarts and the establishment.
- The gulf between the interests of small entrepreneurs and global corporations is enormous.
- Strong new vehicle designs and pent-up demand are pushing sales volumes back up near historic highs, and reduced cost structures mean profitability is up too.
- When planning large projects, managers should base their forecasts for costs and timelines not on their own optimism, but on statistical data from previous ventures.
- Recent events have shown that companies are always vulnerable to internal and external attacks on their digital data. They need a holistic plan to protect themselves.
- These four excelled at making meaningful connections in a world where that matters more than ever.
- When it comes to managing a company’s working capital, CFOs must balance the need to stock inventory against the need to provide value for shareholders.
- Avoid the usual temptations and your big bet on Verizon Wireless might be a big win.
- Sheryl Sandberg is wrong: Women (and men) who want to “have it all” should create companies that reflect their values.
- Worker participation in management decisions has long been controversial, but the benefits far outweigh the risks.
|Prev||Page … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 …||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 2.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0
- 3.Why Distinctive Customer Targeting Is a Smart Strategy
- 4.10 Principles of Change Management
- 5.Why We Love Tough-Love Managers
- 6.Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser on the Next Industrial Revolution
- 7.Danaher’s Instruments of Change
- 8.Why It Makes Sense for Managers to Go Slow to Go Fast
- 9.Leave the Airlines Alone
- 10.A Strategist’s Guide to Blockchain