Customer service websites can help B2B firms keep their costs down, but they must invest in traditional hotlines and tech support to satisfy their neediest clients.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- This infographic provides a snapshot of the emerging wearable technology market.
- Emerging economies are poised to attract tourism’s most lucrative niche market.
- Winning companies are made by leaders committed to solving important problems with innovative ideas — against all odds.
- Many companies were caught unawares by the threat of online music piracy in the 1990s. But the lessons they learned then can teach them how to deal with new technological dangers.
- The art of framing is an essential skill for executives who want to motivate and inspire.
- A Wall Street Journal video interview with the CEO of a Fortune 500 company reveals insights for the next generation of female leaders.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.10 Principles of Change Management
- 2.Paychecks with a Purpose
- 3.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 4.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 5.The Fortune 500 Teller
- 6.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 7.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 8.Best Business Books 2015
- 9.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 10.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread