Should you make your company in your own image?
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- The success of projects involving several stakeholders can depend on achieving the right balance of internal and external contributions.
- Developing countries need national strategies to protect their digital assets and bolster their economic growth.
- How to guide your team amid uncertainty, without losing momentum.
- Your next innovation breakthrough probably won’t come from social media.
- More companies are seeking greater control of their value chain — but they should do so with caution.
- Customer service websites can help B2B firms keep their costs down, but they must invest in traditional hotlines and tech support to satisfy their neediest clients.
- This infographic provides a snapshot of the emerging wearable technology market.
|Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Why Distinctive Customer Targeting Is a Smart Strategy
- 2.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 3.Danaher’s Instruments of Change
- 4.10 Principles of Change Management
- 5.A Strategist’s Guide to Blockchain
- 6.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0
- 7.Why It Makes Sense for Managers to Go Slow to Go Fast
- 8.Corporate HQ and the Magnetic Pull of Cities
- 9.The Mindful Board
- 10.Beauty Is in the Eye of the Shareholder