Analysts often discourage risky expansions into developing markets, but three distinct strategies have been associated with success.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Institutional and macroeconomic reforms alone won’t solve the Greek crisis.
- Attracting new employees and doing right by its current workforce aren’t the only factors that lead a company to adopt LGBT-friendly HR policies.
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Millennials Play the Long Game
- 2.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 3.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 4.Aqua Culture
- 5.Who Are Your High-Potential Employees?
- 6.A Blueprint for Forays into Emerging Markets
- 7.The Key to Greece’s Recovery? Strategic Management
- 8.10 Principles of Change Management
- 9.Leaps in Perspective
- 10.Help, I Need Somebody (at the Office)