CIOs are staying longer in their jobs, another sign that supply chain management is becoming more vital to large companies.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Attracting new employees and doing right by its current workforce aren’t the only factors that lead a company to adopt LGBT-friendly HR policies.
- The best leadership team contains both innovative producers and recognized performers. Unfortunately, many companies expect a single individual to fulfill both roles. For more related insights, listen to “What Makes Self-Made Billionaires Different.”
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Consistency Drives Success at Telus
- 2.The Search for an Oracle
- 3.Grow from Your Strengths
- 4.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 5.Jeffrey Pfeffer’s Required Reading
- 6.Thinking Like a Leader: Three Big Shifts
- 7.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind
- 8.A New Perspective on Chief Information Officers
- 9.10 Principles of Change Management
- 10.20 Questions for Business Leaders