Despite lawyers’ conventional wisdom, becoming a household name can actually be a brilliant marketing strategy.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Fixing resistance to transformations starts with reframing mind-sets and assumptions.
- Young firms seeking outside funding can attract investors by acknowledging they have room for improvement, while also playing up their strengths.
- Historical and fictional accounts of King Henry V show how powerful the two disciplines can be when used together.
- In this HBR IdeaCast, the authors of “How Google Works” reveal their personal approaches to recruiting top-notch talent.
|Prev||Page … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 …||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.10 Principles of Change Management
- 2.Paychecks with a Purpose
- 3.The Next Generation of Social Media in the Office
- 4.Why Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words
- 5.The Fortune 500 Teller
- 6.Why Business Books Still Speak Volumes
- 7.Can Networking at the Office Become Too Much of a Good Thing?
- 8.Best Business Books 2015
- 9.The Search for Hidden Talent Treasures
- 10.Why China’s Stock Market Crisis Spread