Pope Francis’s efforts to transform the Catholic Church show how those at the top can grapple with a bureaucracy while exemplifying spiritual leadership.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Firms can best accommodate employees with disabilities by delegating authority to their immediate supervisors and providing clear instructions in the HR manual on how to handle workers’ individual needs.
- Contrary to the popular notion that consumers care for the products they own, people are more likely to act recklessly toward certain items when a more appealing upgrade reaches the market.
- The success of projects involving several stakeholders can depend on achieving the right balance of internal and external contributions.
- Developing countries need national strategies to protect their digital assets and bolster their economic growth.
- How to guide your team amid uncertainty, without losing momentum.
- Your next innovation breakthrough probably won’t come from social media.
- More companies are seeking greater control of their value chain — but they should do so with caution.
|Prev||Page … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 …||Next|