In a new book, leadership expert Ira Chaleff argues teaching employees to disobey orders is an essential management safeguard.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Attracting new employees and doing right by its current workforce aren’t the only factors that lead a company to adopt LGBT-friendly HR policies.
- The best leadership team contains both innovative producers and recognized performers. Unfortunately, many companies expect a single individual to fulfill both roles. For more related insights, listen to “What Makes Self-Made Billionaires Different.”
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Consistency Drives Success at Telus
- 2.Just Say No
- 3.The Future of Management Is Teal
- 4.The Audacity of Holacracy
- 5.20 Questions for Business Leaders
- 6.The Search for an Oracle
- 7.The How and When of Getting Back to Work
- 8.Lotte Bailyn Is Redefining the Rules of Work and Family
- 9.Grow from Your Strengths
- 10.How Adidas Found Its Second Wind