Based on 10 years of organizational design (“organizational DNA”) research and 220,000 diagnostic surveys, here’s what we’ve learned about building high-performance companies.
Welcome to strategy+business. Here’s what’s new.
- Historical and fictional accounts of King Henry V show how powerful the two disciplines can be when used together.
- In this HBR IdeaCast, the authors of “How Google Works” reveal their personal approaches to recruiting top-notch talent.
- A new Adweek infographic reveals how millennials shop—and how marketers can reach them.
- An animated look at Theodore Levitt’s theory of why concentrating on customers matters more than a focus on driving sales.
|Prev||Page … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 …||Next|
Most Popular on s+b
- 1.Creating a Strategy That Works
- 2.10 Principles of Change Management
- 3.Why It Makes Sense for Managers to Go Slow to Go Fast
- 4.Enterprise Architecture Planning 2.0
- 5.The Mindful Board
- 6.The Thought Leader Interview: Jonathan Haidt
- 7.Beauty Is in the Eye of the Shareholder
- 8.A Strategist’s Guide to Blockchain
- 9.Grow from Your Strengths
- 10.Not So Great Expectations for Japan