Alastair Rimmer is a partner and leads PwC’s Deal Strategy practice globally and in the U.S. He works with multinational corporations, private equity firms, and other financial institutions on growth strategy and M&A. He is based in New York.
All articles by Alastair Rimmer
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.