Anil Khurana is PwC’s global industrial manufacturing and automotive leader. He has expertise working with industrial and manufacturing companies on strategy, operations, new business models, capability development, and tech-enabled transformation. Based in Boston, he is a principal with PwC US.
All articles by Anil Khurana
How companies can transform information into insightSeptember 9, 2020 Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.by Anil Khurana, Roger Wery, and Amy Peirce
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty