Barry Vorster is a thought leader with the Katzenbach Center at Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in Johannesburg, he is a partner with PwC South Africa and is a leader in the region’s people and organization practice.
All articles by Barry Vorster
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.