Brian Collie was formerly a partner with Booz & Company.
All articles by Brian Collie
Optimism Returns to the American Automotive IndustryJune 4, 2012 Automobiles are selling again, and executives are confident. The U.S. auto industry is positioned for a global economic recovery — if car manufacturers can avoid repeating the mistakes of the past.by Brian Collie, Scott Corwin, and Arjun Kakkar
Is the U.S. Auto Industry Ready for Economic Recovery?April 26, 2011 A new survey of U.S.-based automotive executives shows they are optimistic about their own companies — but pessimistic about the auto industry’s prospects at large.by Scott Corwin, Brian Collie, and Patrick Mulcahy
Auto Suppliers in Crisis:
2. Steps for RestructuringNovember 24, 2009 How to choose which units to cut and which to keep.by Jan Miecznikowski and Brian Collie
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.