Carol Stubbings is the global leader of PwC’s People and Organization practice. Based in London, she is a partner with PwC UK.
All articles by Carol Stubbings
Good workFebruary 18, 2019 Today’s employees want jobs that are intrinsically rewarding and that fit their values. And though the meaning of work is different for each person, companies that act now to address these demands will gain a lasting competitive advantage. See also “Five Ways Companies Can Give People a Good Work Experience.”
by Bhushan Sethi and Carol Stubbings
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby John Klotnia
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.