Carolin Oelschlegel is a director of the Katzenbach Center for Strategy&. She co-leads the global operations of the center and advises clients around the world on culture and leadership topics. Based in San Francisco, she is a director with PwC US.
All articles by Carolin Oelschlegel
10 principles of organizational cultureFebruary 15, 2016 Companies can tap their natural advantage when they focus on changing a few important behaviors, enlist informal leaders, and harness the power of employees’ emotions. See also “What Is Corporate Culture?”by Jon Katzenbach, Carolin Oelschlegel, and James Thomas
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 3.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.