Cesare Mainardi is the former CEO of Booz & Company and Strategy&. He is an adjunct professor of strategy at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
All articles by Cesare Mainardi
Label of Origin: Made on EarthApril 1, 1999 Barriers to trade - language, education, buying power - are fast disappearing. No longer is it so important that a product was "Made in China," or Canada, or France. Labels of country of origin have been largely a matter of semantics for years. Now, with new trade agreements among nations, the only label that might make sense is "Made on Earth."by Cesare Mainardi, Martin Salva, and Muir Sanderson
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby John Klotnia
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.