Denise Dahlhoff is senior researcher for consumer research at the Conference Board. She is also a senior fellow at the Wharton School’s Lauder Institute for Management and International Studies.
All articles by Denise Dahlhoff
It’s time for CMOs to rally a cross-functional approach to customer experienceJuly 19, 2019 Businesses have realized the importance of building an outside-in culture. Now chief marketing officers have an opportunity to lead by engaging their C-suite colleagues in the change.
by Denise Dahlhoff
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.